Lags, Lags, Lags...

General talk of Gaia World.
Painkiler
New User
New User

Lags, Lags, Lags...

Post by Painkiler »

Hello,
Server became inplayable in the last two days - before there was lags, but it was somehow playable, but for now it's too laggy to perform any action - you literally have micro rollbacks for 2 seconds every 2 seconds...

mauriciojrmv
User Newbe
User Newbe

Re: Lags, Lags, Lags...

Post by mauriciojrmv »

agree

Hefas

Post by Hefas »

So, the solution for now should be to completely remove flood protection for now. I've heard that lineage 2 server files have built-in flood protection (If it's L2J), enough for small/medium servers. Unless the server becomes suddenly spam infested (for now chat is good as dead), there's absolutely no need for these protections to be implemented, even if it's L2OFF. I would also suggest anti-bot to have lower frequency a bit, and longer response time. I could bet that 95% of people affected by anti-bot just alt-tabbed for a moment or went AFK in any hunting zones, not even fighting mobs.

In short, most of the server's features are cool to have, but they are implemented incorrectly.

admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes It does make a sense to me as well.
Disable flood and extended antibot time to once an hour.

Painkiler
New User
New User

Post by Painkiler »

Any progress on this? Retarded bot protection is pissing me off constantly - 3 times kicked out on dual box in 20mins... This is ridicolous.